Regal Technologies VirtualPay
VirtualPay is an easy to use and cost-effective solution for your call center that includes branded e-mail receipts in your corporate look and feel. Merchant reps simply login through any computer with Internet access. VirtualPay allows merchant reps to take advantage of real-time ACH, credit card or check verification using VirtualPay’s sophisticated online transaction system.
VirtualPay includes full integration of Fraud Detection Suite (FDS) which is a set of customizable, rules-based filters and tools that identify manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions.
Who it's for?
VirtualPay is designed for merchants that:
- Accept payment from customers by phone, mail or email
- Accept card-present payments from their customers
- Attend trade shows and want to accept real time payment from a booth
- Employ traveling sales people with wireless Internet access on their computers
- Want to avoid the expense of integrating a custom payment solution and have the pages designed to look and feel of existing website
- Want real-time authorizations on credit card orders
- Want to provide their customers with professionally designed email receipts
- No installation required - Designed to look and feel of your website
- Real-time processing speed
- Sends email receipts in your website look and fee to the consumer cardholder.
- Process card-present transactions or manually enter credit card transactions for mail or phone order sales
- A full range of processing functions: authorization only, authorization and capture and refunds
- Single browser based interface contains all fields needed to complete each transaction
- Accepts major credit card types including: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diners, EnRoute, JCB
- Payment posting files provided from secure website
- Additional payment tools available for: Recurring Billing, Batch Transactions, QuickBooks compatible Data Export
- Reduce the cost of processing transactions
- More efficient call center and sales staff
- Improve cash flow
- Improved customer service
- Reduced call backs due to data entry errors or declined cards
Click Here to contact a Regal Payment Specialist